Title: Digital Marketing Intern
Reports to: Marketing Media / IT Project Manager
EEO Category: Technician
Pneu-Dart is seeking a Business Marketing Major specializing in Digital Marketing. This position is intended for Associate Degree students in their final year of their program or Bachelor’s degree students in at least their junior year. Recent graduates are also eligible. This position has the potential for consideration of full-time employment.
This internship is for approximately 20 hours a week, targeted to start in the Spring 2019 semester. Pneu-Dart, Inc is located 14 miles North of Williamsport along Route 87. We are seeking knowledgeable, hardworking candidates possessing the ability to work remotely and yet desire candidates to actively work onsite at our company campus 1 day a week.
Duties of the Position:
To creatively develop, write, implement and maintain a digital social media marketing plan for our global marketing outreach initiatives to our core customer base industries. (Cattle Livestock, Cervid, Wildlife Animal Control and Exotics).
- Create, maintain, and moderate the growth of multiple social media platforms.
- Working closely with the Marketing and Media Manager, the intern will be creatively writing and developing the digital content to present on these social media platforms. The content will include but not be limited to digital flyers, document templates, presentations, videos, ads, and the likes thereof.
- Responsible to develop and execute and effective strategy to leverage digital marketing media (website, blog, social, email)
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must have deep understanding of customer behavior within digital environments.
- Become engaged with current trends in search engine optimization and online marketing techniques
- Highly organized and able to multi-task — Self-motivated
- Ambitious, organized, and creative
- Strategize and implement best practices for organic SEO results in websites
- Aid in WordPress design and web products to maximize long-term SEO potential
- Perform keyword research and onsite optimization
- Analyze and improve existing onsite SEO according to best practices
- Provide strong off-site SEO with branded content for link-building purposes, brand awareness, traffic, engagement, etc.
- Demonstrate solid understanding of relationship between different digital marketing channels and SEO
- Paid search research
- Implement new strategies and campaigns to improve paid search performance
- Pay-per-click campaign management
- Google Adwords implementation
- Split A/B marketing / advertising
- Remarketing campaigns
- Possess a deep understanding of Google Analytics conversion tracking data / tags for proper Report weekly and monthly on marketing initiatives and results
- Analyze website analytics and other KPIs to determine ROI-
- Recommend techniques for better conversion/ROI
Education, Training & Experience
- Final year of Associates degree program with focus on Digital Marketing or Junior year or higher of Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrates creativity in the usage of social media platforms.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Capable of creating impact reports for management of individual marketing efforts.
- Creation of new specialized content to be used for social media and educational training.
- Organization of digital media in multiple online interfaces.
- Desires to champion a project to help bolster national and international sales through the use of digital media.
OUR ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS
Step 1. Download and fill out the Pneu-Dart Application PDF. Download Application PDF
If the above button does not work, please click on the Employment Application Link at the top of the page.
Step 2. Once your have filled out the entire Pneu-Dart Application PDF, Click on the link below to begin the upload process.
Step 3. Fill out the General Personal Information online form, once finished, click [NEXT] at the bottom of the page
Step 4. Upload your filled out Pneu-Dart Application PDF and below it, upload your Resume.
Your resume upload will be the last step, and acceptable formats and sizes are as follows:
- MS Word Document
- MS Excel Document
- 8MB file size limit
Click Submit to finalize your application process